Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Amazon.com Wishlist

My Amazon.com Wish List
A couple days ago, I got a great suggestion about how I might make it easier for people to donate things that the foundation needs. As many of you know, I've made a pledge that all donations will go directly to people and projects in need. I don't take a salary, and I pay for all administrative fees and airline tickets myself. But, in order to do that, I need everyone to keep helping me. I've started a Wish List on Amazon to help make it easier for everyone to make donations, and, so that you'll know exactly what your donation is going to.
You can click on the Amazon.com icon, or search wish lists on Amazon.com for Alison McKellar's wish list, which is titled Global Opportunity Garden.
Thanks again to everyone!

No comments: